To register a participant in South Philly Sigma Sharks Cheer or Football please complete the following process:
1. Completely fill out and sign all of the required AYF participant paperwork and consent forms (Forms button is below)
2. Have your child's primary care physician or qualified health care provider fill out the medical clearance form also included in the AYF participant form package
3. Submit a copy of your child's most recent report card of academic transcripts. Youth under the age of 10 must submit their original and a copy of their birth certificate to the head coach for league verification. (Orginal will be returned to parent after the league has reviewed it for authenticity)
5. Youth age 10 and older must obtain a Pennsylvania Non-Driver's License/State Identification Card from PennDOT. Once obtained it is to be submitted to the head coach along with a photocopy of the state identification card for league verification. (Orginal will be returned to parent after the league has reviewed it for authenticity).
6. Review Requirements for the registration list.
7. Submit payment via CashApp to $SouthPhillySharks
After submitting your payment please send a email to [email protected] with your child's name, date of birth and the amount of your payment submitted. You will get a email response with your remaining balance if applicable.